UK: Goldman Sachs raises InBev targets
Goldman Sachs has raised its price target for the global brewer InBev.
The investment bank said the move, from EUR50 to EUR53, had been made to reflect a decrease in tax and the interest coupon rates and increase in costs saving potential.
Goldman Sachs also raised its 2006 earnings view to EUR2.39 a share from EUR2.37 and its 2007 view to EUR2.82 a share from EUR2.69.
Its analysts have a "buy" rating on the stock.
InBev has posted a strong lift in profits for its first quarter. The global brewer said today (10 May) that net profit for the first three months of this year leapt by 69% year-on-year, reaching EUR28...
InBev UK has announced a series of live music and art-focused concerts across the UK to promote the Beck brand to its core audience....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady start to its year so far. The US-based brewer yesterday (25 April) reported a 3.7% year-on-year lift in Q1 net income, which hit US$518m....
InBev is continuing to consider possible acquisitions in Latin America....
Beijing Yanjing Brewery has posted a significant rise in profits in its first quarter report....
InBev has said that it has "no plans" to restart the tender for the outstanding shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
AmBev has finally conceded defeat in its attempts to buy the remaining shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- This week in spirits & wine
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- This week in beer and cider
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Remy Cointreau sees H1 sales, profits rise
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts