UK: Goldman Sachs raises InBev targets
Goldman Sachs has raised its price target for the global brewer InBev.
The investment bank said the move, from EUR50 to EUR53, had been made to reflect a decrease in tax and the interest coupon rates and increase in costs saving potential.
Goldman Sachs also raised its 2006 earnings view to EUR2.39 a share from EUR2.37 and its 2007 view to EUR2.82 a share from EUR2.69.
Its analysts have a "buy" rating on the stock.
InBev has posted a strong lift in profits for its first quarter. The global brewer said today (10 May) that net profit for the first three months of this year leapt by 69% year-on-year, reaching EUR28...
InBev UK has announced a series of live music and art-focused concerts across the UK to promote the Beck brand to its core audience....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady start to its year so far. The US-based brewer yesterday (25 April) reported a 3.7% year-on-year lift in Q1 net income, which hit US$518m....
InBev is continuing to consider possible acquisitions in Latin America....
Beijing Yanjing Brewery has posted a significant rise in profits in its first quarter report....
InBev has said that it has "no plans" to restart the tender for the outstanding shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
AmBev has finally conceded defeat in its attempts to buy the remaining shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report