Focus - Leading water brands hit by credit crunch
Bottled water was the fastest growing sector of the global soft drinks market in 2007 but as the economic downturn squeezes middle-class wallets in Western Europe and North America, there is evidence that tap water is making a comeback. Euromonitor International analyst Rob Walker believes the leading bottled water companies must maintain investment in these markets during the tough times in order to maximise returns in the long term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director