"F(l)avourable Outlook For Beverages"
Good Prospects For FlavourCompounds In West European Soft Drinks Market Into The Year 2000 From a recent quantitative analysis of boththe non-alcoholic beverage and flavour compound market we conclude that flavour companiescan continue to benefit from the many changes taking place in this sector. In our study welinked the Canadean country brand volume figures for soft drinks with the flavourinformation data gathered via our Brand*Pak database. Brand*Pak contains all the on-packinformation of over 6,000 soft drinks in Europe including declared juice content and otherflavour data. This allows us not only to keep track of ingredient formulation changestwice per year, but also to either analyse the products or estimate dosage rates for eachindividual soft drink brand. Using this brand level or "ground up" approach wehave calculated the use of individual flavor compounds not only by brand but also bycompany, by soft drinks category, by flavour and so on. We share some of our majorconclusions here with you.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India