Finland to grow grapes. And make wine!
News just in from Musty's contact in the world of marketing, Fluffy Nonsense, who has found time to call her in between a hectic schedule of exhausting six-course lunches with the following snippet of, ahem, hard news - Finland to grow grapes. And make wine! "My God,"we hear you cry. "It's global warming gone mad!" Except it isn't. The crafty Norse-chaps have discovered that by keeping a vine's roots warm, the plant can survive even the chilly excesses of a near-Arctic winter, and are using the waste coolant water pipes from a handy nuclear power plant to do just that.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends