Finland to grow grapes. And make wine!
News just in from Musty's contact in the world of marketing, Fluffy Nonsense, who has found time to call her in between a hectic schedule of exhausting six-course lunches with the following snippet of, ahem, hard news - Finland to grow grapes. And make wine! "My God,"we hear you cry. "It's global warming gone mad!" Except it isn't. The crafty Norse-chaps have discovered that by keeping a vine's roots warm, the plant can survive even the chilly excesses of a near-Arctic winter, and are using the waste coolant water pipes from a handy nuclear power plant to do just that.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review