Computers in the Training Room
How will staff training be delivered in the new Millennium? The arrival of inexpensive, powerful multimedia computers has been heralded as a dream come true for both trainers and trainees alike. With current technology it is possible to create highly engaging, media rich training aids that allow learners to fully interact with the subject matter, produce automatic training records, and which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?