just Five Years Ago: Carlsberg, Heineken seal Scottish & Newcastle purchase
It was five years ago this week that the brewing industry said its final farewell to Scottish & Newcastle. The UK-based company saw its shares cease trading on 25 April, 2008, after Carlsberg and Heineken teamed up to buy and then split up the firm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets