Brazil - More latte than espresso?
Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world after Russia, Canada, China and the US. and the eighth largest economy in the world. Its potential has attracted many of the major European dairy businesses. Now, following the devaluation at the start of 1999, analysts are wondering whether investor confidence can be regained or whether Brazil is merely another step to global economic melt down.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil