Mumm and Perrier-Jouët Champagnes: Allied Domecq unveils grand plans to make its marque
After its audacious snatch of G.H.Mumm and Perrier-Jouët Champagnes from the Seagram auction, Allied Domecq's wine division is now adapting to its new role as a Champagne House. Grahame Cox, ADSW (UK)'s marketing director and Peter Ayling, ADSW (UK)'s business development director, talk to Elliot Lane on the future of the grand marque, the Grand Prix and how the Argentine wine business is ready to topple its Chilean cousin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World