Webinar: Where is the international drinks industry heading?
This event took place on March 21, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
just-drinks' latest free-to-attend online event will see managing editor Olly Wehring and a panel of experts discuss the findings of our annual industry confidence survey. The survey asked just-drinks subscribers around the world what they think of the following issues affecting the sector:
- Consumer confidence
- Emerging markets
- M&A and industry consolidation
- Commodity pressures
The event will reveal the issues and opportunities that are likely to shape 2013, and will look at how companies can make the most of these developments.
Ask the experts
The presentation will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session, when you will get the chance to have your questions answered by the panel.
Joining the panel will be:
- Larry Nelson, just-drinks' beer commentator and publisher of brewing industry magazine Brewers' Guardian
- Richard Corbett, just-drinks' bottled water & soft drinks commentator and a consultant for consumer market research firm Canadean
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends