Webinar: Where is the international drinks industry heading?
This event took place on March 21, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
just-drinks' latest free-to-attend online event will see managing editor Olly Wehring and a panel of experts discuss the findings of our annual industry confidence survey. The survey asked just-drinks subscribers around the world what they think of the following issues affecting the sector:
- Consumer confidence
- Emerging markets
- M&A and industry consolidation
- Commodity pressures
The event will reveal the issues and opportunities that are likely to shape 2013, and will look at how companies can make the most of these developments.
Ask the experts
The presentation will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session, when you will get the chance to have your questions answered by the panel.
Joining the panel will be:
- Larry Nelson, just-drinks' beer commentator and publisher of brewing industry magazine Brewers' Guardian
- Richard Corbett, just-drinks' bottled water & soft drinks commentator and a consultant for consumer market research firm Canadean
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review