Webinar: Where is the international drinks industry heading?
This event took place on March 21, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
just-drinks' latest free-to-attend online event will see managing editor Olly Wehring and a panel of experts discuss the findings of our annual industry confidence survey. The survey asked just-drinks subscribers around the world what they think of the following issues affecting the sector:
- Consumer confidence
- Emerging markets
- M&A and industry consolidation
- Commodity pressures
The event will reveal the issues and opportunities that are likely to shape 2013, and will look at how companies can make the most of these developments.
Ask the experts
The presentation will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session, when you will get the chance to have your questions answered by the panel.
Joining the panel will be:
- Larry Nelson, just-drinks' beer commentator and publisher of brewing industry magazine Brewers' Guardian
- Richard Corbett, just-drinks' bottled water & soft drinks commentator and a consultant for consumer market research firm Canadean
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future