Webinar: Where is the international drinks industry heading?
This event took place on March 21, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
just-drinks' latest free-to-attend online event will see managing editor Olly Wehring and a panel of experts discuss the findings of our annual industry confidence survey. The survey asked just-drinks subscribers around the world what they think of the following issues affecting the sector:
- Consumer confidence
- Emerging markets
- M&A and industry consolidation
- Commodity pressures
The event will reveal the issues and opportunities that are likely to shape 2013, and will look at how companies can make the most of these developments.
Ask the experts
The presentation will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session, when you will get the chance to have your questions answered by the panel.
Joining the panel will be:
- Larry Nelson, just-drinks' beer commentator and publisher of brewing industry magazine Brewers' Guardian
- Richard Corbett, just-drinks' bottled water & soft drinks commentator and a consultant for consumer market research firm Canadean
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review