Webinar: The State of the Nation - The UK: Where is the Wine Industry Heading?
This event took place on May 23, 2012 at 1615 BST / 1115 EST / 1715 CET /0015 AWST
Join us for this free webinar, which reveals the results of just-drinks' annual, exclusive ‘State of the Nation 2012’ survey along with additional analysis from a panel of industry experts.
At the London International Wine Fair in May, managing editor Olly Wehring will host a seminar looking at just-drinks’ annual survey of the wine market in the UK. This year, the presentation will also be broadcast LIVE as a just-drinks webinar.
Joining Olly this year will be:
- CEO of Wines of South Africa, Su Birch
- Concha y Toro's commercial director for the UK, Simon Doyle
- James Lousada, European general manager at Accolade Wines
- and UK wine market survey author Richard Woodard
The one-hour seminar will see the panelists consider the survey’s results and offer their opinions on how to approach the future.
Questions to be answered include:
- What does the UK wine landscape look like now?
- Have the rules of business changed forever?
- Is your company prepared to cope with today's "new-normal" environment?
- Where will the growth, if any, come from?
The seminar took place at the LIWF on Wednesday 23 May between 1615 and 1730.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly