Webinar: The State of the Nation - The UK: Where is the Wine Industry Heading?
This event took place on May 23, 2012 at 1615 BST / 1115 EST / 1715 CET /0015 AWST
Join us for this free webinar, which reveals the results of just-drinks' annual, exclusive ‘State of the Nation 2012’ survey along with additional analysis from a panel of industry experts.
At the London International Wine Fair in May, managing editor Olly Wehring will host a seminar looking at just-drinks’ annual survey of the wine market in the UK. This year, the presentation will also be broadcast LIVE as a just-drinks webinar.
Joining Olly this year will be:
- CEO of Wines of South Africa, Su Birch
- Concha y Toro's commercial director for the UK, Simon Doyle
- James Lousada, European general manager at Accolade Wines
- and UK wine market survey author Richard Woodard
The one-hour seminar will see the panelists consider the survey’s results and offer their opinions on how to approach the future.
Questions to be answered include:
- What does the UK wine landscape look like now?
- Have the rules of business changed forever?
- Is your company prepared to cope with today's "new-normal" environment?
- Where will the growth, if any, come from?
The seminar took place at the LIWF on Wednesday 23 May between 1615 and 1730.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets