Webinar: The State of the Nation - The UK: Where is the Wine Industry Heading?
This event took place on May 23, 2012 at 1615 BST / 1115 EST / 1715 CET /0015 AWST
Join us for this free webinar, which reveals the results of just-drinks' annual, exclusive ‘State of the Nation 2012’ survey along with additional analysis from a panel of industry experts.
At the London International Wine Fair in May, managing editor Olly Wehring will host a seminar looking at just-drinks’ annual survey of the wine market in the UK. This year, the presentation will also be broadcast LIVE as a just-drinks webinar.
Joining Olly this year will be:
- CEO of Wines of South Africa, Su Birch
- Concha y Toro's commercial director for the UK, Simon Doyle
- James Lousada, European general manager at Accolade Wines
- and UK wine market survey author Richard Woodard
The one-hour seminar will see the panelists consider the survey’s results and offer their opinions on how to approach the future.
Questions to be answered include:
- What does the UK wine landscape look like now?
- Have the rules of business changed forever?
- Is your company prepared to cope with today's "new-normal" environment?
- Where will the growth, if any, come from?
The seminar took place at the LIWF on Wednesday 23 May between 1615 and 1730.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future