Webinar: The State of the Nation - The UK: Where is the Wine Industry Heading?
This event took place on May 23, 2012 at 1615 BST / 1115 EST / 1715 CET /0015 AWST
Join us for this free webinar, which reveals the results of just-drinks' annual, exclusive ‘State of the Nation 2012’ survey along with additional analysis from a panel of industry experts.
At the London International Wine Fair in May, managing editor Olly Wehring will host a seminar looking at just-drinks’ annual survey of the wine market in the UK. This year, the presentation will also be broadcast LIVE as a just-drinks webinar.
Joining Olly this year will be:
- CEO of Wines of South Africa, Su Birch
- Concha y Toro's commercial director for the UK, Simon Doyle
- James Lousada, European general manager at Accolade Wines
- and UK wine market survey author Richard Woodard
The one-hour seminar will see the panelists consider the survey’s results and offer their opinions on how to approach the future.
Questions to be answered include:
- What does the UK wine landscape look like now?
- Have the rules of business changed forever?
- Is your company prepared to cope with today's "new-normal" environment?
- Where will the growth, if any, come from?
The seminar took place at the LIWF on Wednesday 23 May between 1615 and 1730.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends