Webinar: just-drinks Confidence Survey 2014: Results and Insights
This event took place on April 8, 2014 at 3PM (BST) / 2PM (UTC)
In this webinar, just-drinks managing editor Olly Wehring will run through the results from our 2014 confidence survey, in which our readers tell us how they see the year panning out for the industry - with a focus on areas including consumer trends, M&A, NPD and sustainability.
Olly will be joined by just-drinks’ beer commentator, Larry Nelson, Vasu Majumdar from Grant Thornton's corporate finance team, Spiros Malandrakis, senior alcoholic drinks analyst at Euromonitor and Ian Buxton, just-drinks spirits columnist. Our panel of experts will be sharing their views of what they think 2014 has in store for the global drinks industry.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned