Webinar: just-drinks Confidence Survey 2014: Results and Insights
This event took place on April 8, 2014 at 3PM (BST) / 2PM (UTC)
In this webinar, just-drinks managing editor Olly Wehring will run through the results from our 2014 confidence survey, in which our readers tell us how they see the year panning out for the industry - with a focus on areas including consumer trends, M&A, NPD and sustainability.
Olly will be joined by just-drinks’ beer commentator, Larry Nelson, Vasu Majumdar from Grant Thornton's corporate finance team, Spiros Malandrakis, senior alcoholic drinks analyst at Euromonitor and Ian Buxton, just-drinks spirits columnist. Our panel of experts will be sharing their views of what they think 2014 has in store for the global drinks industry.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report