Webinar: Initiatives and Commitments: Reporting on Industry Actions to Reduce Harmful Drinking
This event took place on October 24, 2012 at 1500 BST / 1000 EST / 1600 CET /2300 AWST
From 8-9 October, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP) is hosting an international conference in Washington D.C.
The event, titled 'Global Actions: Initiatives to Reduce Harmful Drinking', will see ICAP releasing its 'Initiatives Report 2012', which looks at the drinks industry's actions in support of the WHO 'Global Strategy to Reduce the Harmful Use of Alcohol'.
The conference will host the CEOs of many leading beer, wine, and spirits producers, who will be announcing far-reaching commitments to further action in 2013 and beyond.
just-drinks will be hosting a webinar based on the conference, the report and the company initiatives. The webinar is a must for all those interested in alcohol policy worldwide.
Olly Wehring, managing editor of just-drinks, will introduce our speakers and moderate our webinar.
- Marcus Grant, ICAP President
- Mark Leverton, Director General of the Global Alcohol Producers Group (GAPG)
- Carolyn Panzer, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility for Diageo
- Carol Clark, Vice President, Beer & Better World for Anheuser-Busch InBev
The session will also include a Q&A session, giving you the chance to get involved.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research