Webinar: Initiatives and Commitments: Reporting on Industry Actions to Reduce Harmful Drinking
This event took place on October 24, 2012 at 1500 BST / 1000 EST / 1600 CET /2300 AWST
From 8-9 October, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP) is hosting an international conference in Washington D.C.
The event, titled 'Global Actions: Initiatives to Reduce Harmful Drinking', will see ICAP releasing its 'Initiatives Report 2012', which looks at the drinks industry's actions in support of the WHO 'Global Strategy to Reduce the Harmful Use of Alcohol'.
The conference will host the CEOs of many leading beer, wine, and spirits producers, who will be announcing far-reaching commitments to further action in 2013 and beyond.
just-drinks will be hosting a webinar based on the conference, the report and the company initiatives. The webinar is a must for all those interested in alcohol policy worldwide.
Olly Wehring, managing editor of just-drinks, will introduce our speakers and moderate our webinar.
- Marcus Grant, ICAP President
- Mark Leverton, Director General of the Global Alcohol Producers Group (GAPG)
- Carolyn Panzer, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility for Diageo
- Carol Clark, Vice President, Beer & Better World for Anheuser-Busch InBev
The session will also include a Q&A session, giving you the chance to get involved.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role