Webinar: Initiatives and Commitments: Reporting on Industry Actions to Reduce Harmful Drinking
This event took place on October 24, 2012 at 1500 BST / 1000 EST / 1600 CET /2300 AWST
From 8-9 October, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP) is hosting an international conference in Washington D.C.
The event, titled 'Global Actions: Initiatives to Reduce Harmful Drinking', will see ICAP releasing its 'Initiatives Report 2012', which looks at the drinks industry's actions in support of the WHO 'Global Strategy to Reduce the Harmful Use of Alcohol'.
The conference will host the CEOs of many leading beer, wine, and spirits producers, who will be announcing far-reaching commitments to further action in 2013 and beyond.
just-drinks will be hosting a webinar based on the conference, the report and the company initiatives. The webinar is a must for all those interested in alcohol policy worldwide.
Olly Wehring, managing editor of just-drinks, will introduce our speakers and moderate our webinar.
- Marcus Grant, ICAP President
- Mark Leverton, Director General of the Global Alcohol Producers Group (GAPG)
- Carolyn Panzer, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility for Diageo
- Carol Clark, Vice President, Beer & Better World for Anheuser-Busch InBev
The session will also include a Q&A session, giving you the chance to get involved.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research