Webinar: Initiatives and Commitments: Reporting on Industry Actions to Reduce Harmful Drinking
This event took place on October 24, 2012 at 1500 BST / 1000 EST / 1600 CET /2300 AWST
From 8-9 October, the International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP) is hosting an international conference in Washington D.C.
The event, titled 'Global Actions: Initiatives to Reduce Harmful Drinking', will see ICAP releasing its 'Initiatives Report 2012', which looks at the drinks industry's actions in support of the WHO 'Global Strategy to Reduce the Harmful Use of Alcohol'.
The conference will host the CEOs of many leading beer, wine, and spirits producers, who will be announcing far-reaching commitments to further action in 2013 and beyond.
just-drinks will be hosting a webinar based on the conference, the report and the company initiatives. The webinar is a must for all those interested in alcohol policy worldwide.
Olly Wehring, managing editor of just-drinks, will introduce our speakers and moderate our webinar.
- Marcus Grant, ICAP President
- Mark Leverton, Director General of the Global Alcohol Producers Group (GAPG)
- Carolyn Panzer, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility for Diageo
- Carol Clark, Vice President, Beer & Better World for Anheuser-Busch InBev
The session will also include a Q&A session, giving you the chance to get involved.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits