Free beverage industry webinars, analysis and insight
just-drinks's free-to-attend webinars provide analysis of topical beverage issues and sectors. Some can also be accessed on-demand afterwards. We work in alliance with industry specialists and partners to deliver compelling beverage webinars on the issues of the day.
Webinars that you may have missed
April 8, 2014 at 3PM (BST) / 2PM (UTC)
In this webinar, just-drinks managing editor Olly Wehring will run through the results from our 2014 confidence survey, in which our readers tell us how they see the year panning out for the industry - with a focus on areas including consumer trends, M&A, NPD and sustainability. Olly will be joined by just-drinks’ beer commentator, Larry Nelson, Vasu Majumdar from Grant Thornton's corporate finance team, and Ian Buxton, just-drinks spirits columnist. Our panel of experts will be sharing thei
March 21, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Review the results of the 2013 annual Confidence Survey under the guidance of just-drinks' editor Olly Wehring.
October 24, 2012 at 1500 BST / 1000 EST / 1600 CET /2300 AWST
International Center for Alcohol Policies (ICAP; www.icap.org) is releasing the comprehensive Initiatives Report 2012 on the industry actions in support of the WHO Global Strategy to Reduce the Harmful Use of Alcohol. The event will also feature the announcement by CEOs of leading beer, wine, and spirits producers of far-reaching commitments to further action in 2013 and beyond.
May 23, 2012 at 1615 BST / 1115 EST / 1715 CET /0015 AWST
Join us for this free webinar, which reveals the results of just-drinks' annual, exclusive ‘State of the Nation 2012’ survey along with additional analysis from a panel of industry experts.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research