Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's Q3 & YTD Results 2013
In mid-October, the Coca-Cola Co released its Q3 and year-to-date results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three and nine months to the end of September.
The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo's third-quarter results both hit the pavement this week, with contrasting performances for the beverage rivals in their home market.
The Coca-Cola Co's North American unit now accounts for nearly half of the company's overall sales despite growth in emerging markets, an analyst has said.
The Coca-Cola Co's CEO has hit back at critics who claim the company's growth story is over, saying the climate is ripe with opportunity.
Earlier today, the Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in year-to-date profits and sales despite an improvement in Q3 net profits. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by global region:
The Coca-Cola Co has reported a single-digit drop in nine-month net profits and sales, but profits decreases slowed as third-quarter results improved.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its third-quarter and year-to-date results tomorrow (15 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of September.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down