Round-Up - Monster Beverage's H1 Results 2013
In early-August, Monster Beverage reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Monster Beverage has continued to feel the impact of defending the safety of its products after reporting a drop in first-half profits, despite rising sales.
The worst is over for Monster Beverage, which should post double-digit sales growth in the US over the next 12 months as it gains share from rival Red Bull, according to an analyst.
Monster Beverage has been delayed in getting approval to launch in India, but the group's CEO believes the country remains an “exciting” opportunity.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer