Round-Up - Monster Beverage's H1 Results 2013
In early-August, Monster Beverage reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Monster Beverage has continued to feel the impact of defending the safety of its products after reporting a drop in first-half profits, despite rising sales.
The worst is over for Monster Beverage, which should post double-digit sales growth in the US over the next 12 months as it gains share from rival Red Bull, according to an analyst.
Monster Beverage has been delayed in getting approval to launch in India, but the group's CEO believes the country remains an “exciting” opportunity.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World