Round-Up - Constellation Brand's Q1 Results 2013-14
In early-July, Constellation Brands released its results for the three months to the end of May. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Constellation Brands has seen its first-quarter profits hit by rising costs, despite a slight lift in sales for the period.
Constellation Brands is poised to accelerate pricing on its Crown Imports labels after first-quarter results showed the recently-acquired beers in rude health, an analyst has said.
Constellation Brands' takeover of Grupo Modelo's beer portfolio in the US gives it extra leverage with the country's retailers across all alcohol categories, the company's CFO has said.
Constellation Brands will report its first-quarter results on Tuesday (2 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of May.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1