September 2011 Management Briefing - The Future for Drinks
After a break for the summer, we return with this month's management briefing, which looks to the future for our industry. What trends can we expect to see in the years to come?
In part one of this month's management briefing, MJ Deschamps considers the roles that functionality, health and wellness and technology will play in shaping the consumer - and his beverage choices - in the future.
The second part of September's management briefing, which shines the spotlight on what the future holds for the drinks industry, MJ Deschamps looks at the rising importance of packaging to differentiate a product.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing considers the emerging markets, and the position they will take in the future of our industry.
Richard Hall is the chairman and founder of Zenith International, a food and drinks consultancy with around 1,000 clients in 50 countries. Here, we ask Hall what he expects the main influences will be on the drinks landscape in 20 years' time.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends