September 2011 Management Briefing - The Future for Drinks
After a break for the summer, we return with this month's management briefing, which looks to the future for our industry. What trends can we expect to see in the years to come?
In part one of this month's management briefing, MJ Deschamps considers the roles that functionality, health and wellness and technology will play in shaping the consumer - and his beverage choices - in the future.
The second part of September's management briefing, which shines the spotlight on what the future holds for the drinks industry, MJ Deschamps looks at the rising importance of packaging to differentiate a product.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing considers the emerging markets, and the position they will take in the future of our industry.
Richard Hall is the chairman and founder of Zenith International, a food and drinks consultancy with around 1,000 clients in 50 countries. Here, we ask Hall what he expects the main influences will be on the drinks landscape in 20 years' time.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup