Round-Up - The Fizziness Pages
This week has seen a slew of results announcements in the soft drinks category. Here, we bring them all together.
PepsiCo's profits have come in flat for the first half of its fiscal year, despite top-line gains across its worldwide snacks and beverage businesses.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has recorded an increase in profits in the first half of the year, driven by double-digit growth in its Mercosur and Mexico divisions.
PepsiCo will reports its second-quarter and half-year results tomorrow (21 July).
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it sees "a very challenging cycle" in Japan in the second half of the year, following the earthquake and tsunami in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has recorded an increase in first-half profits, driven by strong worldwide volume growth of 6%.
Coca-Cola FEMSA will reports its second-quarter and half-year results tomorrow (21 July).
The Coca-Cola Co will reports its second-quarter and half-year results tomorrow (19 July).
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK