Round-Up - The Fizziness Pages
This week has seen a slew of results announcements in the soft drinks category. Here, we bring them all together.
PepsiCo's profits have come in flat for the first half of its fiscal year, despite top-line gains across its worldwide snacks and beverage businesses.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has recorded an increase in profits in the first half of the year, driven by double-digit growth in its Mercosur and Mexico divisions.
PepsiCo will reports its second-quarter and half-year results tomorrow (21 July).
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it sees "a very challenging cycle" in Japan in the second half of the year, following the earthquake and tsunami in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has recorded an increase in first-half profits, driven by strong worldwide volume growth of 6%.
Coca-Cola FEMSA will reports its second-quarter and half-year results tomorrow (21 July).
The Coca-Cola Co will reports its second-quarter and half-year results tomorrow (19 July).
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"
- NPD - Pernod Ricard's Chivas Regal Extra