Round-Up - The Fizziness Pages
This week has seen a slew of results announcements in the soft drinks category. Here, we bring them all together.
PepsiCo's profits have come in flat for the first half of its fiscal year, despite top-line gains across its worldwide snacks and beverage businesses.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has recorded an increase in profits in the first half of the year, driven by double-digit growth in its Mercosur and Mexico divisions.
PepsiCo will reports its second-quarter and half-year results tomorrow (21 July).
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it sees "a very challenging cycle" in Japan in the second half of the year, following the earthquake and tsunami in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has recorded an increase in first-half profits, driven by strong worldwide volume growth of 6%.
Coca-Cola FEMSA will reports its second-quarter and half-year results tomorrow (21 July).
The Coca-Cola Co will reports its second-quarter and half-year results tomorrow (19 July).
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit