Round-Up - PepsiCo acquires Wimm-Bill-Dann
PepsiCo's CEO has called the company's acquisition of Russia's Wimm-Bill-Dann a "watershed" transaction. Here's where to go for just-drinks' coverage of the purchase.
PepsiCo's deal for Wimm-Bill-Dann will see the group leapfrog its old foe The Coca-Cola Co in Russia's juice market.
PepsiCo is to buy a 66% stake in Wimm-Bill-Dann for US$3.8bn. Here, just-drinks brings you the key figures in this deal.
PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, has hailed the soft drinks giant's deal to acquire control of Wimm-Bill-Dann as a landmark move that will hand it a firmer footing in both nutrition and Eastern Europe.
PepsiCo has agreed to buy 66% of Wimm-Bill-Dann for US$3.8bn and plans to acquire full ownership of the juice and dairy giant, in a move that will make PepsiCo the largest food and beverage group in Russia.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future