Round-Up - PepsiCo acquires Wimm-Bill-Dann
PepsiCo's CEO has called the company's acquisition of Russia's Wimm-Bill-Dann a "watershed" transaction. Here's where to go for just-drinks' coverage of the purchase.
PepsiCo's deal for Wimm-Bill-Dann will see the group leapfrog its old foe The Coca-Cola Co in Russia's juice market.
PepsiCo is to buy a 66% stake in Wimm-Bill-Dann for US$3.8bn. Here, just-drinks brings you the key figures in this deal.
PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, has hailed the soft drinks giant's deal to acquire control of Wimm-Bill-Dann as a landmark move that will hand it a firmer footing in both nutrition and Eastern Europe.
PepsiCo has agreed to buy 66% of Wimm-Bill-Dann for US$3.8bn and plans to acquire full ownership of the juice and dairy giant, in a move that will make PepsiCo the largest food and beverage group in Russia.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch