Round-Up - PepsiCo acquires Wimm-Bill-Dann
PepsiCo's CEO has called the company's acquisition of Russia's Wimm-Bill-Dann a "watershed" transaction. Here's where to go for just-drinks' coverage of the purchase.
PepsiCo's deal for Wimm-Bill-Dann will see the group leapfrog its old foe The Coca-Cola Co in Russia's juice market.
PepsiCo is to buy a 66% stake in Wimm-Bill-Dann for US$3.8bn. Here, just-drinks brings you the key figures in this deal.
PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, has hailed the soft drinks giant's deal to acquire control of Wimm-Bill-Dann as a landmark move that will hand it a firmer footing in both nutrition and Eastern Europe.
PepsiCo has agreed to buy 66% of Wimm-Bill-Dann for US$3.8bn and plans to acquire full ownership of the juice and dairy giant, in a move that will make PepsiCo the largest food and beverage group in Russia.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report