Round-Up - PepsiCo acquires Wimm-Bill-Dann
PepsiCo's CEO has called the company's acquisition of Russia's Wimm-Bill-Dann a "watershed" transaction. Here's where to go for just-drinks' coverage of the purchase.
PepsiCo's deal for Wimm-Bill-Dann will see the group leapfrog its old foe The Coca-Cola Co in Russia's juice market.
PepsiCo is to buy a 66% stake in Wimm-Bill-Dann for US$3.8bn. Here, just-drinks brings you the key figures in this deal.
PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, has hailed the soft drinks giant's deal to acquire control of Wimm-Bill-Dann as a landmark move that will hand it a firmer footing in both nutrition and Eastern Europe.
PepsiCo has agreed to buy 66% of Wimm-Bill-Dann for US$3.8bn and plans to acquire full ownership of the juice and dairy giant, in a move that will make PepsiCo the largest food and beverage group in Russia.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends