Gruppo Campari comes out of its shell
Gruppo Campari is banishing its hermit-like image with strong trading figures and a thirst for acquisitions.
Gruppo Campari has begun to shed its image as the hermit of the drinks industry's upper echelons and is thirsty for more acquisitions.
The CEO of Gruppo Campari has hailed a resilient performance in the key US market, but he warned that pricing in the country's spirits sector will remain competitive.
Gruppo Campari has said that it is upbeat on its medium-term prospects after strong sales and profits growth in the first nine months of 2010.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research