Gruppo Campari comes out of its shell
Gruppo Campari is banishing its hermit-like image with strong trading figures and a thirst for acquisitions.
Gruppo Campari has begun to shed its image as the hermit of the drinks industry's upper echelons and is thirsty for more acquisitions.
The CEO of Gruppo Campari has hailed a resilient performance in the key US market, but he warned that pricing in the country's spirits sector will remain competitive.
Gruppo Campari has said that it is upbeat on its medium-term prospects after strong sales and profits growth in the first nine months of 2010.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research