Gruppo Campari comes out of its shell
Gruppo Campari is banishing its hermit-like image with strong trading figures and a thirst for acquisitions.
Gruppo Campari has begun to shed its image as the hermit of the drinks industry's upper echelons and is thirsty for more acquisitions.
The CEO of Gruppo Campari has hailed a resilient performance in the key US market, but he warned that pricing in the country's spirits sector will remain competitive.
Gruppo Campari has said that it is upbeat on its medium-term prospects after strong sales and profits growth in the first nine months of 2010.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role