Blog: You know it's true, everything I do...
Olly Wehring | 29 January 2007
While it may be stretching a point to say that we go to the ends of the earth for you, dear reader, I’ve made the short jump over to Paris this week to attend the Wine Evolution conference, to make sure you get the lowdown on what’s going on in the global wine industry.
And, if that isn’t dedication enought to the cause, here’s proof of my dedication to the drinks cause outside of office hours...
Saturday afternoon in the Jardin du Luxembourg, reading a fascinating book on how France’s winemakers coped during World War II.
I do it out of love - you do know that, don’t you?
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence