Blog: You know it's true, everything I do...
Olly Wehring | 29 January 2007
While it may be stretching a point to say that we go to the ends of the earth for you, dear reader, I’ve made the short jump over to Paris this week to attend the Wine Evolution conference, to make sure you get the lowdown on what’s going on in the global wine industry.
And, if that isn’t dedication enought to the cause, here’s proof of my dedication to the drinks cause outside of office hours...
Saturday afternoon in the Jardin du Luxembourg, reading a fascinating book on how France’s winemakers coped during World War II.
I do it out of love - you do know that, don’t you?
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire