Blog: World Cup Tickets - We have a Winner!
Olly Wehring | 1 June 2006
Our competition, in association with Budweiser, for two FIFA World Cup tickets has been running all week, but closed last night. We were deluged with entries (I exaggerate not), including entries from as far afield as New Zealand and Brazil.
But there can be only one winner, and that lucky football fan is...
James Sanderson, finance analyst at Constellation Brands Europe.
James and a friend will be in Nuremberg for England’s second group game against Trinidad & Tobago on 15 June.
Have a great time, James.
The correct answer, by the way, to the question ‘What is England’s FIFA World ranking’ is ten.
Our thanks go to Anheuser-Busch for their generous offer of the tickets. Keep your eyes peeled, meanwhile, for another competition we’ll be running to coincide with the start of the tournament next week.
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
Last night, The Coca-Cola Co's UK division celebrated moving in to its stylish new central London headquarters with a barbecue on its roof-top terrace....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites