Blog: World Cup Tickets - We have a Winner!
Olly Wehring | 1 June 2006
Our competition, in association with Budweiser, for two FIFA World Cup tickets has been running all week, but closed last night. We were deluged with entries (I exaggerate not), including entries from as far afield as New Zealand and Brazil.
But there can be only one winner, and that lucky football fan is...
James Sanderson, finance analyst at Constellation Brands Europe.
James and a friend will be in Nuremberg for England’s second group game against Trinidad & Tobago on 15 June.
Have a great time, James.
The correct answer, by the way, to the question ‘What is England’s FIFA World ranking’ is ten.
Our thanks go to Anheuser-Busch for their generous offer of the tickets. Keep your eyes peeled, meanwhile, for another competition we’ll be running to coincide with the start of the tournament next week.
When it comes to market speculation, a company holds the prerogative to comment or not. Most times it is the latter, but we journalists are always grateful for any quote that we can get....
Carlsberg's Russian unit may be grinding down the gears, but its UK marketing team is proving to be no slouches. ...
On Monday, 4 May, just-drinks will be closed, as it is a public holiday in the UK....
To London yesterday evening for what turned out to be quite a treat of a whisky tasting....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets