Blog: Woe upon Woe-ter
Chris Brook-Carter | 15 April 2004
Pity poor Dasani. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. Pilloried in the British media, then forced to pull its entire stock after potential cancer scares, before finally ruling out returning to the UK altogether. What else can go wrong? Well…
In a taste test last week, Dasani came bottom of 13 waters in a blind tasting. The water was described by food and drink critic Egon Ronay as “exceptionally dull.”
And who was second worst? Why, it was Thames Water… the supplier of Dasani’s bottling plant in Kent.
Taxi for Mr Dasani?
Carlsberg's Russian unit may be grinding down the gears, but its UK marketing team is proving to be no slouches. ...
On Monday, 4 May, just-drinks will be closed, as it is a public holiday in the UK....
To London yesterday evening for what turned out to be quite a treat of a whisky tasting....
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)