Blog: Woe upon Woe-ter
Chris Brook-Carter | 15 April 2004
Pity poor Dasani. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. Pilloried in the British media, then forced to pull its entire stock after potential cancer scares, before finally ruling out returning to the UK altogether. What else can go wrong? Well…
In a taste test last week, Dasani came bottom of 13 waters in a blind tasting. The water was described by food and drink critic Egon Ronay as “exceptionally dull.”
And who was second worst? Why, it was Thames Water… the supplier of Dasani’s bottling plant in Kent.
Taxi for Mr Dasani?
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country....
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries. ...
A very early start today, with Carla Errazuriz from Concha y Toro's fine wine division picking me up from our Santiago hotel at 0700....
Ever wondered how a whiskey still gets built? ...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages