Blog: Wine Evolution - any questions?
Olly Wehring | 24 January 2007
Short and sweet, I know, but I just wanted to give all you wine folk a quick heads-up.
I shall be in Paris next week at Wine Evolution, the annual business conference looking at where the wine industry stands today.
If you’d care to take a look at the programme, feel free to email me any questions you might want asking on your behalf, and I’ll make sure I get you some answers.
Of course, if you yourself are going to the event, then drop me a line and we’ll arrange to meet and greet over a glass or two over the course of the two days.
Do you have a water source in your garden? By which, I mean a spring, rather than an outside tap....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director