Blog: Wine Evolution - any questions?
Olly Wehring | 24 January 2007
Short and sweet, I know, but I just wanted to give all you wine folk a quick heads-up.
I shall be in Paris next week at Wine Evolution, the annual business conference looking at where the wine industry stands today.
If you’d care to take a look at the programme, feel free to email me any questions you might want asking on your behalf, and I’ll make sure I get you some answers.
Of course, if you yourself are going to the event, then drop me a line and we’ll arrange to meet and greet over a glass or two over the course of the two days.
PepsiCo created a stir last week with the news it is testing a product called Caleb's Kola, with some in the media claiming it was the beginning of a new “craft soda” category....
SABMiller's bid to widen the appeal of beer is very much in evidence at its latest 'House of Peroni' - with beer cocktails and a bigger bottle for the Italian lager brand on offer. ...
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo, SABMiller, the Scotch whisky category and the US wine market....
Heineken has stepped up its focus on stay-at-home drinkers with the roll out of its latest 'draught beer at home' concept - The Sub - to its domestic market. ...
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban