Blog: Wine Evolution - any questions?
Olly Wehring | 24 January 2007
Short and sweet, I know, but I just wanted to give all you wine folk a quick heads-up.
I shall be in Paris next week at Wine Evolution, the annual business conference looking at where the wine industry stands today.
If you’d care to take a look at the programme, feel free to email me any questions you might want asking on your behalf, and I’ll make sure I get you some answers.
Of course, if you yourself are going to the event, then drop me a line and we’ll arrange to meet and greet over a glass or two over the course of the two days.
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty. ...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory