Blog: Will Barr take Rapidz action?
Michelle Russell | 29 July 2010
just-drinks' readers may have noticed a product launch story we published on the site recently.
It was from UK soft drinks firm Calypso drinks, which last week unveiled a line of carbonated soft drinks called Rapidz.
Nothing wrong with that you may think.
Rapidz is available in three flavours; Cola, Iron Brew and Lemonade.
Yes Iron Brew….
Upon asking AG Barr for comment today, I was swiftly told that it is not their policy to comment on competitor activity.
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling this won’t be the last we hear on the subject.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Boston Beer Co outlines Samuel Adams innovation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends