Blog: Will Barr take Rapidz action?
Michelle Russell | 29 July 2010
just-drinks' readers may have noticed a product launch story we published on the site recently.
It was from UK soft drinks firm Calypso drinks, which last week unveiled a line of carbonated soft drinks called Rapidz.
Nothing wrong with that you may think.
Rapidz is available in three flavours; Cola, Iron Brew and Lemonade.
Yes Iron Brew….
Upon asking AG Barr for comment today, I was swiftly told that it is not their policy to comment on competitor activity.
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling this won’t be the last we hear on the subject.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row