Blog: Will Barr take Rapidz action?
Michelle Russell | 29 July 2010
just-drinks' readers may have noticed a product launch story we published on the site recently.
It was from UK soft drinks firm Calypso drinks, which last week unveiled a line of carbonated soft drinks called Rapidz.
Nothing wrong with that you may think.
Rapidz is available in three flavours; Cola, Iron Brew and Lemonade.
Yes Iron Brew….
Upon asking AG Barr for comment today, I was swiftly told that it is not their policy to comment on competitor activity.
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling this won’t be the last we hear on the subject.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits