Blog: Who is The Stig? Ask Bacardi
Olly Wehring | 22 June 2009
Here in the UK, last night served witness to what was, in my humble opine, one of the TV moments of the year. And it was a moment that got one of our own, Bacardi, a mention on national TV.
The return of popular driving programme Top Gear last night saw the unmasking of the previously anonymous test driver The Stig. Now, I won't spoil the surprise for you, but grab your lunch and settle back for half an hour once you've clicked here and fast forwarded to the 30-minute mark.
Thereafter, click here to understand what on earth he was blethering on about.
And, if you can't be bothered with these simple yet, I concede, time-sapping instructions, then simply click here to find out the identity of Bacardi's secret weapon.
It's worth it, though.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends