Blog: Who is The Stig? Ask Bacardi
Olly Wehring | 22 June 2009
Here in the UK, last night served witness to what was, in my humble opine, one of the TV moments of the year. And it was a moment that got one of our own, Bacardi, a mention on national TV.
The return of popular driving programme Top Gear last night saw the unmasking of the previously anonymous test driver The Stig. Now, I won't spoil the surprise for you, but grab your lunch and settle back for half an hour once you've clicked here and fast forwarded to the 30-minute mark.
Thereafter, click here to understand what on earth he was blethering on about.
And, if you can't be bothered with these simple yet, I concede, time-sapping instructions, then simply click here to find out the identity of Bacardi's secret weapon.
It's worth it, though.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row