Blog: Who is The Stig? Ask Bacardi
Olly Wehring | 22 June 2009
Here in the UK, last night served witness to what was, in my humble opine, one of the TV moments of the year. And it was a moment that got one of our own, Bacardi, a mention on national TV.
The return of popular driving programme Top Gear last night saw the unmasking of the previously anonymous test driver The Stig. Now, I won't spoil the surprise for you, but grab your lunch and settle back for half an hour once you've clicked here and fast forwarded to the 30-minute mark.
Thereafter, click here to understand what on earth he was blethering on about.
And, if you can't be bothered with these simple yet, I concede, time-sapping instructions, then simply click here to find out the identity of Bacardi's secret weapon.
It's worth it, though.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits