Chris Brook-Carter | 15 March 2004
As an inhabitant of the on-line business world, it is always pleasing to hear of successful web ventures. One such programme is the Allied Domecq-run Friends of Laphroaig, which includes the website www.Laphroaig.com
The website is testimony to what can be achieved through interactive on-line marketing. There are now 200,000 members of the loyalty programme and the website receives 25,000 visitors per month. Representing the first phase of a year-long 10th anniversary celebration for The Friends of Laphroaig programme, Allied Domecq is now redeveloping the website.
New additions to the site, (which will be launched on 30th March, the anniversary of the first official entry in to The Friends of Laphroaig register ten years ago), include an interactive tasting wheel, a monthly lottery and a monthly charity auction which during April will feature original roof slates from No.1 warehouse blown from the roof during the storms of 2000.
Forget gluten-free. Fodmaps are the latest food trend, and if you work in the soft drinks industry it is important to know where you stand with them....
Companies are very protective of their brand image. So it is refreshing to hear Diageo's Garbhan O’Bric, the global brand director for Baileys, speak the unvarnished truth when talking about the lique...
Alcohol companies love a good movie tie-in. A brush with Hollywood glamour seems to give marketers the warm and fuzzies, judging by the number of deals done over the past few years. The new James Bond...
just-drinks is in Cannes this week at the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Trave...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts