Chris Brook-Carter | 15 March 2004
As an inhabitant of the on-line business world, it is always pleasing to hear of successful web ventures. One such programme is the Allied Domecq-run Friends of Laphroaig, which includes the website www.Laphroaig.com
The website is testimony to what can be achieved through interactive on-line marketing. There are now 200,000 members of the loyalty programme and the website receives 25,000 visitors per month. Representing the first phase of a year-long 10th anniversary celebration for The Friends of Laphroaig programme, Allied Domecq is now redeveloping the website.
New additions to the site, (which will be launched on 30th March, the anniversary of the first official entry in to The Friends of Laphroaig register ten years ago), include an interactive tasting wheel, a monthly lottery and a monthly charity auction which during April will feature original roof slates from No.1 warehouse blown from the roof during the storms of 2000.
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking....
What a week for stats! Yesterday, the Beverage Marketing Corporation released figures to show the bottled water market had more than doubled over the past 15 years in the US....
The Euro 2016 football tournament is almost upon us....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends