Chris Brook-Carter | 15 March 2004
As an inhabitant of the on-line business world, it is always pleasing to hear of successful web ventures. One such programme is the Allied Domecq-run Friends of Laphroaig, which includes the website www.Laphroaig.com
The website is testimony to what can be achieved through interactive on-line marketing. There are now 200,000 members of the loyalty programme and the website receives 25,000 visitors per month. Representing the first phase of a year-long 10th anniversary celebration for The Friends of Laphroaig programme, Allied Domecq is now redeveloping the website.
New additions to the site, (which will be launched on 30th March, the anniversary of the first official entry in to The Friends of Laphroaig register ten years ago), include an interactive tasting wheel, a monthly lottery and a monthly charity auction which during April will feature original roof slates from No.1 warehouse blown from the roof during the storms of 2000.
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
The Coca-Cola Co's Keurig Cold machine won't be out until next year. But co-developer Keurig Green Mountain has given us a taste with the unveiling this weekend of another at-home beverage platform, t...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory