Blog: Where's Olly?
Olly Wehring | 22 September 2008
Those of you who are regular readers of this column are well versed in the travels of Olly Wehring, so it will be no surprise for you to hear that he is once more overseas.
This time he is gracing the idyllic South African wine lands with his presence. In particular, he will be at Cape Wine this Tuesday to Thursday, inclusive.
If you would like to catch up with our very own international man of mystery at the show, then please email email@example.com with a time and place that would be convenient for you and relevant contact details.
If you are interested to hear the news from his latest trip, stay glued to this blog for regular missives from the Cape. No doubt these will include the obligatory photo of him stood glass in hand, surveying a vista infinitely more impressive than the one outside just-drinks HQ.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends