Blog: Where's Olly?
Olly Wehring | 22 September 2008
Those of you who are regular readers of this column are well versed in the travels of Olly Wehring, so it will be no surprise for you to hear that he is once more overseas.
This time he is gracing the idyllic South African wine lands with his presence. In particular, he will be at Cape Wine this Tuesday to Thursday, inclusive.
If you would like to catch up with our very own international man of mystery at the show, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a time and place that would be convenient for you and relevant contact details.
If you are interested to hear the news from his latest trip, stay glued to this blog for regular missives from the Cape. No doubt these will include the obligatory photo of him stood glass in hand, surveying a vista infinitely more impressive than the one outside just-drinks HQ.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery