Blog: Where's Olly?
Olly Wehring | 22 September 2008
Those of you who are regular readers of this column are well versed in the travels of Olly Wehring, so it will be no surprise for you to hear that he is once more overseas.
This time he is gracing the idyllic South African wine lands with his presence. In particular, he will be at Cape Wine this Tuesday to Thursday, inclusive.
If you would like to catch up with our very own international man of mystery at the show, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a time and place that would be convenient for you and relevant contact details.
If you are interested to hear the news from his latest trip, stay glued to this blog for regular missives from the Cape. No doubt these will include the obligatory photo of him stood glass in hand, surveying a vista infinitely more impressive than the one outside just-drinks HQ.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends