Blog: Where's Olly?
Olly Wehring | 22 September 2008
Those of you who are regular readers of this column are well versed in the travels of Olly Wehring, so it will be no surprise for you to hear that he is once more overseas.
This time he is gracing the idyllic South African wine lands with his presence. In particular, he will be at Cape Wine this Tuesday to Thursday, inclusive.
If you would like to catch up with our very own international man of mystery at the show, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a time and place that would be convenient for you and relevant contact details.
If you are interested to hear the news from his latest trip, stay glued to this blog for regular missives from the Cape. No doubt these will include the obligatory photo of him stood glass in hand, surveying a vista infinitely more impressive than the one outside just-drinks HQ.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
I was full of questions yesterday when reading our news story about Bacardi's Martini Smart Cube. An ice cube-shaped device that can provide real-time information about its consumer? How? What? Why? H...
News reaches us today of what has been heralded as the "world's most daring whisky challenge". The Ultimate Ardbeg ARDventurer has been launched this week with an inaugural three-day camping trip....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends