Blog: Where's Olly?
Olly Wehring | 22 September 2008
Those of you who are regular readers of this column are well versed in the travels of Olly Wehring, so it will be no surprise for you to hear that he is once more overseas.
This time he is gracing the idyllic South African wine lands with his presence. In particular, he will be at Cape Wine this Tuesday to Thursday, inclusive.
If you would like to catch up with our very own international man of mystery at the show, then please email email@example.com with a time and place that would be convenient for you and relevant contact details.
If you are interested to hear the news from his latest trip, stay glued to this blog for regular missives from the Cape. No doubt these will include the obligatory photo of him stood glass in hand, surveying a vista infinitely more impressive than the one outside just-drinks HQ.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends