Blog: What is Heineken hiding up its sleeve in Australia?
Andy Morton | 17 August 2016
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying.
Due to be unveiled at a roof-top pool party in Sydney on 27 August, the mystery beer - if indeed it is a beer - could well be one for the summer, which is about to start heating up the southern hemisphere.
However, Heineken is so far staying tight-lipped on details. A spokesperson wouldn't even say if this is a new brand or an extension to an existing line.
Full disclosure - I hope - later this month.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
C&C Group's Scottish sales and distribution unit, Tennent's, has launched a digital ordering app for its on-trade accounts....
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range