Blog: What is Heineken hiding up its sleeve in Australia?
Andy Morton | 17 August 2016
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying.
Due to be unveiled at a roof-top pool party in Sydney on 27 August, the mystery beer - if indeed it is a beer - could well be one for the summer, which is about to start heating up the southern hemisphere.
However, Heineken is so far staying tight-lipped on details. A spokesperson wouldn't even say if this is a new brand or an extension to an existing line.
Full disclosure - I hope - later this month.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Charter Brands has released its first new product since the launch of Langley's No 8 three years ago...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
Reh Kendermann has launched two German wines, including a Sauvignon Blanc, in the UK on-premise, targeting shoppers in two of the country's larger supermarket chains....
I was full of questions yesterday when reading our news story about Bacardi's Martini Smart Cube. An ice cube-shaped device that can provide real-time information about its consumer? How? What? Why? H...
Conecuh Ridge Distillers has launched an extension of its Clyde May's US whiskey brand, with a limited edition cask strength iteration rolling out across the US next month....
News reaches us today of what has been heralded as the "world's most daring whisky challenge". The Ultimate Ardbeg ARDventurer has been launched this week with an inaugural three-day camping trip....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends