Blog: We're in the money, buy you a Whisky?
Chris Brook-Carter | 7 May 2004
Congratulations and absolutely no sour grapes, honest, to seven staff at Chivas Brothers’ Scotch Whisky plant in Newbridge, Scotland. The group won £2.4m on the national lottery yesterday.
Organiser Carol Ann Fraser, who has been with the firm for 20 years, said: “It’s amazing. We’re all on cloud nine because this always happens to somebody else.” Each of the seven won £341,893 each, by matching all six numbers last Saturday.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director