Blog: We're Football Crazy
Olly Wehring | 25 May 2006
Well, it’s nearly upon us, and I assume that many of you are as excited as we are. With two weeks to go until the biggest (and best, I’d say) sporting event there is, we’ve teamed up with Budweiser, the official beer of the 2006 FIFA World Cup™, to offer you, our lovely members, a piece of the action (if you’re not a member, click here - make sure you join before Wednesday 31 May to enter the draw).
We have two tickets for England’s second group game of the tournament against Trinidad & Tobago up for grabs. The match - England’s second in the group stage - takes place in Nuremburg on 15 June.
To enter the draw, all you need to do is e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question:
What is England’s FIFA World ranking?
Closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 31 May.
The draw will take place on Thursday 1 June. The winner will be announced on the just-drinks homepage.
Terms and conditions:
Winner must be a full member of just-drinks.com on the date of the draw.
Winner plus guest must be over 18.
Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold.
Usual FIFA rules apply.
Winner must hold a valid passport valid for 6 months on return entry into the UK (if winner is UK-based).
No cash alternative.
Prize is two stadium tickets only. Travel, accommodation, insurance and spending money are not included.
Winner may be required to sign an affidavit.
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking....
What a week for stats! Yesterday, the Beverage Marketing Corporation released figures to show the bottled water market had more than doubled over the past 15 years in the US....
The Euro 2016 football tournament is almost upon us....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends