Blog: We're Football Crazy
Olly Wehring | 25 May 2006
Well, it’s nearly upon us, and I assume that many of you are as excited as we are. With two weeks to go until the biggest (and best, I’d say) sporting event there is, we’ve teamed up with Budweiser, the official beer of the 2006 FIFA World Cup™, to offer you, our lovely members, a piece of the action (if you’re not a member, click here - make sure you join before Wednesday 31 May to enter the draw).
We have two tickets for England’s second group game of the tournament against Trinidad & Tobago up for grabs. The match - England’s second in the group stage - takes place in Nuremburg on 15 June.
To enter the draw, all you need to do is e-mail email@example.com with the answer to the following question:
What is England’s FIFA World ranking?
Closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 31 May.
The draw will take place on Thursday 1 June. The winner will be announced on the just-drinks homepage.
Terms and conditions:
Winner must be a full member of just-drinks.com on the date of the draw.
Winner plus guest must be over 18.
Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold.
Usual FIFA rules apply.
Winner must hold a valid passport valid for 6 months on return entry into the UK (if winner is UK-based).
No cash alternative.
Prize is two stadium tickets only. Travel, accommodation, insurance and spending money are not included.
Winner may be required to sign an affidavit.
Paul Walsh just can't stay away from the drinks industry....
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report