Blog: Welcome to the new just-drinks logo
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 October 2010
The newly-unveiled just-drinks logo.
It's been a big year in the evolution of just-drinks. Back in May, we brought you our new site and editorial direction, and today we are unveiling our new logo and branding. We hope it won't cause quite the controversy that has surrounded the rebranding of Gap this week, but would also be pretty happy if it ended up with as much press exposure. We can but hope.
For those marketing gurus out there pondering the thinking behind it, the new logo signifies just-drinks' continuous supply of beverage industry information, insight and intelligence. It's three 'i's you see. Clever, hey?
We'd be happy to hear your feedback on the logo. The best way to do this is to add a comment to the blog here.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends