Blog: Welcome to the new just-drinks logo
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 October 2010
The newly-unveiled just-drinks logo.
It's been a big year in the evolution of just-drinks. Back in May, we brought you our new site and editorial direction, and today we are unveiling our new logo and branding. We hope it won't cause quite the controversy that has surrounded the rebranding of Gap this week, but would also be pretty happy if it ended up with as much press exposure. We can but hope.
For those marketing gurus out there pondering the thinking behind it, the new logo signifies just-drinks' continuous supply of beverage industry information, insight and intelligence. It's three 'i's you see. Clever, hey?
We'd be happy to hear your feedback on the logo. The best way to do this is to add a comment to the blog here.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits