Blog: Welcome to the new just-drinks logo
Chris Brook-Carter | 12 October 2010
The newly-unveiled just-drinks logo.
It's been a big year in the evolution of just-drinks. Back in May, we brought you our new site and editorial direction, and today we are unveiling our new logo and branding. We hope it won't cause quite the controversy that has surrounded the rebranding of Gap this week, but would also be pretty happy if it ended up with as much press exposure. We can but hope.
For those marketing gurus out there pondering the thinking behind it, the new logo signifies just-drinks' continuous supply of beverage industry information, insight and intelligence. It's three 'i's you see. Clever, hey?
We'd be happy to hear your feedback on the logo. The best way to do this is to add a comment to the blog here.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range