Blog: Welcome to just-drinks' Christmas card corner
Olly Wehring | 13 December 2010
Remember the days when you'd display your Christmas cards along a 'washing-line' in your living room? Ah, I (barely) remember the 70s.
Oh, you still do it now? Sorry.
But, in this day and age, it's all become a bit too..., digital to show off who your friends are.
So, let us show you our Christmas cards the 21st century way.
First up, thanks go to the folk at Chivas Brothers, who sent us this classy-looking number.
We've also been sent an e-card from the UK team at SABMiller's Grolsch beer brand. Click below to see the ‘Swingtop Philharmonic Orchestra’ do their thing.
We'll put more Christmas cards up as - and if - we get them.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign