Blog: Welcome to just-drinks' Christmas card corner
Olly Wehring | 13 December 2010
Remember the days when you'd display your Christmas cards along a 'washing-line' in your living room? Ah, I (barely) remember the 70s.
Oh, you still do it now? Sorry.
But, in this day and age, it's all become a bit too..., digital to show off who your friends are.
So, let us show you our Christmas cards the 21st century way.
First up, thanks go to the folk at Chivas Brothers, who sent us this classy-looking number.
We've also been sent an e-card from the UK team at SABMiller's Grolsch beer brand. Click below to see the ‘Swingtop Philharmonic Orchestra’ do their thing.
We'll put more Christmas cards up as - and if - we get them.
It would appear that the folk at the UK arm of Carlsberg have this year found the 'gimmicky' drawer in the marketing office....
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day. Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed?...
After a 2014 it'll want to forget, Treasury Wine Estates has some good news....
The garden shed is usually home to some spiders, a lawnmower and a few half-empty paint tins. ...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research