Blog: Welcome to just-drinks' Christmas card corner
Olly Wehring | 13 December 2010
Remember the days when you'd display your Christmas cards along a 'washing-line' in your living room? Ah, I (barely) remember the 70s.
Oh, you still do it now? Sorry.
But, in this day and age, it's all become a bit too..., digital to show off who your friends are.
So, let us show you our Christmas cards the 21st century way.
First up, thanks go to the folk at Chivas Brothers, who sent us this classy-looking number.
We've also been sent an e-card from the UK team at SABMiller's Grolsch beer brand. Click below to see the ‘Swingtop Philharmonic Orchestra’ do their thing.
We'll put more Christmas cards up as - and if - we get them.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends