Blog: Welcome to just-drinks' Christmas card corner
Olly Wehring | 13 December 2010
Remember the days when you'd display your Christmas cards along a 'washing-line' in your living room? Ah, I (barely) remember the 70s.
Oh, you still do it now? Sorry.
But, in this day and age, it's all become a bit too..., digital to show off who your friends are.
So, let us show you our Christmas cards the 21st century way.
First up, thanks go to the folk at Chivas Brothers, who sent us this classy-looking number.
We've also been sent an e-card from the UK team at SABMiller's Grolsch beer brand. Click below to see the ‘Swingtop Philharmonic Orchestra’ do their thing.
We'll put more Christmas cards up as - and if - we get them.
Would the thought of working in a morgue stop you from drink driving? ...
You would be forgiven for thinking that the US cider boom is over. Sales growth of as much as 90% in the past few years has shrunk to double figures. ...
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology. ...
The soft drinks world is abuzz today over what an executive shake-up at PepsiCo might mean to on-going speculation over CEO Indra Nooyi's successor....
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US