Blog: We all need somebody to lean on
Olly Wehring | 3 September 2009
In these troubled times, we in the drinks industry could do with as many friends as we can possibly grab a hold of.
With our industry not always getting a good press, it really needs to make its case before governments and international organisations. As a result, effective lobbying is crucial for the drinks industry on the national and international political scale.
Take a look here, then, for a very useful management briefing this month.
Remember, these briefings are free for just-drinks subscribers.
And here's where to go to sort that out.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery