Blog: Water on the brain
Chris Brook-Carter | 11 November 2003
Highland Spring Group is apparently now producing a personalised celebrity water service with David Coulthard as its first customer.
The Formula One driver has commissioned three different designs of “Coulthard Water”, one for his yacht in Monaco, one for his parent’s villa in Spain and one as a souvenir bottle for his museum’s café in Twynholm, Scotland.
Watermedia, the arm of Highland Spring producing the waters, apparently got the idea from the US where it says “music celebrities, TV and film stars are drinking ‘own private label’ and this looks set to continue as we’re noticing a growing celebrity market and increasing enquiries from agents, businessmen and celebrities.”
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
The Coca-Cola Co's Keurig Cold machine won't be out until next year. But co-developer Keurig Green Mountain has given us a taste with the unveiling this weekend of another at-home beverage platform, t...
It's a bank holiday here in the UK on Monday (25 August). just-drinks' team will be taking a well-earned lie down. ...
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change. ...
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Indian state moves towards alcohol ban