Blog: Water on the brain
Chris Brook-Carter | 11 November 2003
Highland Spring Group is apparently now producing a personalised celebrity water service with David Coulthard as its first customer.
The Formula One driver has commissioned three different designs of “Coulthard Water”, one for his yacht in Monaco, one for his parent’s villa in Spain and one as a souvenir bottle for his museum’s café in Twynholm, Scotland.
Watermedia, the arm of Highland Spring producing the waters, apparently got the idea from the US where it says “music celebrities, TV and film stars are drinking ‘own private label’ and this looks set to continue as we’re noticing a growing celebrity market and increasing enquiries from agents, businessmen and celebrities.”
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win. ...
Last night, The Coca-Cola Co's UK division celebrated moving in to its stylish new central London headquarters with a barbecue on its roof-top terrace....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites