Blog: Water on the brain
Chris Brook-Carter | 11 November 2003
Highland Spring Group is apparently now producing a personalised celebrity water service with David Coulthard as its first customer.
The Formula One driver has commissioned three different designs of “Coulthard Water”, one for his yacht in Monaco, one for his parent’s villa in Spain and one as a souvenir bottle for his museum’s café in Twynholm, Scotland.
Watermedia, the arm of Highland Spring producing the waters, apparently got the idea from the US where it says “music celebrities, TV and film stars are drinking ‘own private label’ and this looks set to continue as we’re noticing a growing celebrity market and increasing enquiries from agents, businessmen and celebrities.”
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced....
The UK health lobby is always very vocal on alcohol at this time of year, predictably so, and this year is no different. ...
“Ah, yes, you've hit upon a very sensitive area,” says Thomas, my guide at the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen last Friday....
Experimentation has long been a watchword in the Scotch whisky industry. It is what has given consumers the huge range of ageing options, from refill hogsheads to virgin oak to Sherry butts....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions