Blog: Vote, vote, vote. It's furry important.
Chris Brook-Carter | 4 February 2005
Being an Internet-based news organ, we probably get more than our fair share of “Take a look at this Website”-type email traffic. It can get irritating to put it mildly.
But every now and then, a site recommendation comes along that, quite literally, stops us in our tracks. We can’t work, sometimes for hours on end, as the site we’re browsing keeps us captivated. The following link is one of those sites.
We also tire of Internet polls – “Who’s your favourite, Britney or Christina?” We don’t usually care. However, if enough of you write in, we could create “The just-drinks Australian Wine Dog of the Year” Award.
The smart money is on Peppie at Tatler Wines in New South Wales. You go, girl!
Check out the site below to see what all the fuss is about.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World