Blog: Vote, vote, vote. It's furry important.
Chris Brook-Carter | 4 February 2005
Being an Internet-based news organ, we probably get more than our fair share of “Take a look at this Website”-type email traffic. It can get irritating to put it mildly.
But every now and then, a site recommendation comes along that, quite literally, stops us in our tracks. We can’t work, sometimes for hours on end, as the site we’re browsing keeps us captivated. The following link is one of those sites.
We also tire of Internet polls – “Who’s your favourite, Britney or Christina?” We don’t usually care. However, if enough of you write in, we could create “The just-drinks Australian Wine Dog of the Year” Award.
The smart money is on Peppie at Tatler Wines in New South Wales. You go, girl!
Check out the site below to see what all the fuss is about.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends