Blog: Vote, vote, vote. It's furry important.
Chris Brook-Carter | 4 February 2005
Being an Internet-based news organ, we probably get more than our fair share of “Take a look at this Website”-type email traffic. It can get irritating to put it mildly.
But every now and then, a site recommendation comes along that, quite literally, stops us in our tracks. We can’t work, sometimes for hours on end, as the site we’re browsing keeps us captivated. The following link is one of those sites.
We also tire of Internet polls – “Who’s your favourite, Britney or Christina?” We don’t usually care. However, if enough of you write in, we could create “The just-drinks Australian Wine Dog of the Year” Award.
The smart money is on Peppie at Tatler Wines in New South Wales. You go, girl!
Check out the site below to see what all the fuss is about.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends