Blog: Vote, vote, vote. It's furry important.
Chris Brook-Carter | 4 February 2005
Being an Internet-based news organ, we probably get more than our fair share of “Take a look at this Website”-type email traffic. It can get irritating to put it mildly.
But every now and then, a site recommendation comes along that, quite literally, stops us in our tracks. We can’t work, sometimes for hours on end, as the site we’re browsing keeps us captivated. The following link is one of those sites.
We also tire of Internet polls – “Who’s your favourite, Britney or Christina?” We don’t usually care. However, if enough of you write in, we could create “The just-drinks Australian Wine Dog of the Year” Award.
The smart money is on Peppie at Tatler Wines in New South Wales. You go, girl!
Check out the site below to see what all the fuss is about.
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends