Blog: VinExpo – yet more fun at the fair
Olly Wehring | 5 June 2007
With less than two weeks to go to the VinExpo wine trade fair in Bordeaux, just-drinks is running series of updates on the event.
Every day between now and 17 June, when the fair opens, we’ll be looking at who’s going to be doing what in Bordeaux.
If you would like your company to be included, then get all relevant information to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing all your news – here’s to a great VinExpo.
Do you have a water source in your garden? By which, I mean a spring, rather than an outside tap....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director