Blog: Unveiled - the best drinks related invention ever
Chris Brook-Carter | 4 July 2005
Suntory has created a vending machine that can dispense free beverages during times of emergency. The new machine, which can hold 324 250ml cans, has an emergency panel on the front, which releases the lock on the outside door.
The machine will be rolled out across Japan this month and, because they will be sited indoors, are unlikely to be abused by consumers wanting free drinks, Suntory believes.
What kind of emergency situations the machine can be used in, however, has not been specified.
I overslept – I want a coffee. My team lost last night – I want a beer. My girlfriend said yes – I want some Champagne.
Tell me when I’m getting warm.
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends