Blog: Unveiled - the best drinks related invention ever
Chris Brook-Carter | 4 July 2005
Suntory has created a vending machine that can dispense free beverages during times of emergency. The new machine, which can hold 324 250ml cans, has an emergency panel on the front, which releases the lock on the outside door.
The machine will be rolled out across Japan this month and, because they will be sited indoors, are unlikely to be abused by consumers wanting free drinks, Suntory believes.
What kind of emergency situations the machine can be used in, however, has not been specified.
I overslept – I want a coffee. My team lost last night – I want a beer. My girlfriend said yes – I want some Champagne.
Tell me when I’m getting warm.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits