Blog: This nearly happened today...
Olly Wehring | 28 June 2011
Among the many stories we cover here on just-drinks are announcements of advertising campaigns. Be they TV, out-of-home or print, we endeavour to cover as many of these as we can.
However, it now appears that we ought to consider announcements of advertising campaigns that companies have not quite succeeded in setting up.
A release yesterday (27 June) from the Hill Smith family, owners of the Oxford Landing Australian wine brand, gave details of how they had hoped to secure a tie-up here in London with the owner of the Underground, Transport for London.
I'll let the video detail their plans, which were turned down by TFL because "our stations aren't for sale", apparently. But, I will say this: If we're going to have to report on things that didn't quite happen, I'm going to need a bigger crew.
To support the release of its latest report, entitled ‘The Economic Impact of Scotch Whisky Production in the UK’, trade body The Scotch Whisky Association has released this video, highlighting the si...
The Coca-Cola Co is in the middle of a major restructuring plan, affecting jobs around the world. The company is also downsizing its packaging....
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country....
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries. ...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages