Blog: This nearly happened today...
Olly Wehring | 28 June 2011
Among the many stories we cover here on just-drinks are announcements of advertising campaigns. Be they TV, out-of-home or print, we endeavour to cover as many of these as we can.
However, it now appears that we ought to consider announcements of advertising campaigns that companies have not quite succeeded in setting up.
A release yesterday (27 June) from the Hill Smith family, owners of the Oxford Landing Australian wine brand, gave details of how they had hoped to secure a tie-up here in London with the owner of the Underground, Transport for London.
I'll let the video detail their plans, which were turned down by TFL because "our stations aren't for sale", apparently. But, I will say this: If we're going to have to report on things that didn't quite happen, I'm going to need a bigger crew.
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends