Blog: The wine market in the UK in 2013 - Infographic
Olly Wehring | 20 January 2014
Until recently, the UK had been considered the most important wine market in the world. While the country has lost that crown in the last five years, it is still a major market for wine producers.
Here, courtesy of UK wine merchant Corks Out, is an infographic that looks at the way the country's consumers went about buying their wine in 2013.
To support the release of its latest report, entitled ‘The Economic Impact of Scotch Whisky Production in the UK’, trade body The Scotch Whisky Association has released this video, highlighting the si...
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country....
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries. ...
A very early start today, with Carla Errazuriz from Concha y Toro's fine wine division picking me up from our Santiago hotel at 0700....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review