Blog: The wine market in the UK in 2013 - Infographic
Olly Wehring | 20 January 2014
Until recently, the UK had been considered the most important wine market in the world. While the country has lost that crown in the last five years, it is still a major market for wine producers.
Here, courtesy of UK wine merchant Corks Out, is an infographic that looks at the way the country's consumers went about buying their wine in 2013.
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously. ...
Gonzalez Byass is handing the UK distribution of its spirits portfolio to Cellar Trends....
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, Heineken, Coca-Cola Amatil, California's winelands and Cognac....
The Coca-Cola Co's Keurig Cold machine won't be out until next year. But co-developer Keurig Green Mountain has given us a taste with the unveiling this weekend of another at-home beverage platform, t...
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push