Blog: The wine market in the UK in 2013 - Infographic
Olly Wehring | 20 January 2014
Until recently, the UK had been considered the most important wine market in the world. While the country has lost that crown in the last five years, it is still a major market for wine producers.
Here, courtesy of UK wine merchant Corks Out, is an infographic that looks at the way the country's consumers went about buying their wine in 2013.
just-drinks is in Berlin this week for Bar Convent Berlin. Here's the second and final part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of Europe's most important dates in the alcohol...
Champagne Gosset has released a 2006 vintage. It is the first one to use the company's new environmentally-friendly foil caps....
just-drinks is in Berlin this week for Bar Convent Berlin. Here's the first part of Andy Morton's daily blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of Europe's most important dates in the alcohol indu...
Responding to criticism on social media is tough. You've got to engage the consumer without starting an argument and - ideally - get them on side....
Want to know how The Coca-Cola Co-backed Keurig Kold - released in the US yesterday - works?...
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report