Blog: The US Drinks Conference 2008 - see you there?
Olly Wehring | 30 September 2008
Although I've only been back from South Africa for about 12 hours (did I tell you I've been to South Africa?), I thought I’d give you a quick heads up on an event I’ll be attending next month, in the hope that I might catch up with a few of you there.
just-drinks is a media partner this year at the US Drinks Conference, which will be held on 14 October in London. All eyes in the business world seem to be glued to the US at the moment, and the drinks sector is no exception, with the US still by far and away the most important market to our industry.
There is a strong line up of speakers from across the spectrum, but with consolidation at the distribution level such an issue, it will be particularly interesting to hear how that side of the market is playing out.
If you are attending and fancy catching up, make sure you email your details to email@example.com.
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends