Blog: The ultimate doggie treat - beer
Andy Morton | 25 June 2012
Give the dog a bone, or a beer
Beware booze hounds. A family-owned firm in the US has released a beer for dogs.
But don't worry, there's no chance of Fido getting a hangover, or any of those other nasty side effects canines get from drinking fermented beverages; like dying. Bowser beer is non-alcoholic, non-carbonated and contains no hops, which can be poisonous to dogs.
In fact, there's not much in Bowser Beer to mark it out as a beer. It does come in an authentic-looking six-pack, however, which could come as a shock to bleary-eyed owners fumbling around for a morning stiffener after the night before. And, did I mention that it's meat-flavoured? This is one hair of the dog you don't want to be bitten by.
Take a look at these dogs enjoying a bowl-full.
Carlsberg's Russian unit may be grinding down the gears, but its UK marketing team is proving to be no slouches. ...
On Monday, 4 May, just-drinks will be closed, as it is a public holiday in the UK....
To London yesterday evening for what turned out to be quite a treat of a whisky tasting....
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)