Blog: The ultimate doggie treat - beer
Andy Morton | 25 June 2012
Give the dog a bone, or a beer
Beware booze hounds. A family-owned firm in the US has released a beer for dogs.
But don't worry, there's no chance of Fido getting a hangover, or any of those other nasty side effects canines get from drinking fermented beverages; like dying. Bowser beer is non-alcoholic, non-carbonated and contains no hops, which can be poisonous to dogs.
In fact, there's not much in Bowser Beer to mark it out as a beer. It does come in an authentic-looking six-pack, however, which could come as a shock to bleary-eyed owners fumbling around for a morning stiffener after the night before. And, did I mention that it's meat-flavoured? This is one hair of the dog you don't want to be bitten by.
Take a look at these dogs enjoying a bowl-full.
This weekend sees yet another “International Day” for a drinks category. Lucky us. Anyway, ahead of Sunday’s International Cachaça Day, here’s a wealth of information on Brazil’s national spirit, cour...
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking....
What a week for stats! Yesterday, the Beverage Marketing Corporation released figures to show the bottled water market had more than doubled over the past 15 years in the US....
The Euro 2016 football tournament is almost upon us....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends