Blog: The Potential of Social Media - just-drinks needs you
Olly Wehring | 24 June 2011
A recent study completed by just-drinks has shown that the global beverage industry clearly sees social media as playing a vital role in its relationship with consumers.
Confusion reigns, however, over how to use the tools on offer.
- How can we use Facebook to engage with our consumers?
- Can tweeting really make an impact on sales?
- Who should be responsible for a company's' social activity?
To help clear up this confusion, we’d love to hear if and how you and your company are using social media.
We've put together a 12-question survey, which should only take you a few minutes to complete.
As a thank you, we’ll send you a complimentary copy of the upcoming 'Social Media in the Food and Drinks Industry' report when it's published, early next month.
Here in London, the second Wine Week has kicked off to coincide with UK wine trade event London Wine Fair. ...
Commuting in London is a drag. It’s overcrowded, sweaty and rarely goes to plan. In fact, it’s enough to turn a person to drink....
When it comes to market speculation, a company holds the prerogative to comment or not. Most times it is the latter, but we journalists are always grateful for any quote that we can get....
Carlsberg's Russian unit may be grinding down the gears, but its UK marketing team is proving to be no slouches. ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer