Blog: The Potential of Social Media - just-drinks needs you
Olly Wehring | 24 June 2011
A recent study completed by just-drinks has shown that the global beverage industry clearly sees social media as playing a vital role in its relationship with consumers.
Confusion reigns, however, over how to use the tools on offer.
- How can we use Facebook to engage with our consumers?
- Can tweeting really make an impact on sales?
- Who should be responsible for a company's' social activity?
To help clear up this confusion, we’d love to hear if and how you and your company are using social media.
We've put together a 12-question survey, which should only take you a few minutes to complete.
As a thank you, we’ll send you a complimentary copy of the upcoming 'Social Media in the Food and Drinks Industry' report when it's published, early next month.
To support the release of its latest report, entitled ‘The Economic Impact of Scotch Whisky Production in the UK’, trade body The Scotch Whisky Association has released this video, highlighting the si...
The Coca-Cola Co is in the middle of a major restructuring plan, affecting jobs around the world. The company is also downsizing its packaging....
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country....
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries. ...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research