Blog: The LIWF 2010 – Let's get ready to rumble
Olly Wehring | 21 April 2010
There's less than a month to go until this year's London International Wine Fair, and it's shaping up to be quite a good'un, least of all because it's the event's 30th anniversary this year. Take a look here to peruse the first show's calendar – there are a few familiar names.
For those of you who haven't registered, click here.
As usual, just-drinks will be out in force during the three days, so come along and watch us at work at our stand, G10.
We'll also be running our regular daily diary in the run-up to the show, with details of whose doing, showing and offering what in the hall. These diary pieces will start up on 1 May, so get your company's news to us now, by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we're getting very excited about our 'State of the Nation' seminar, which we'll be hosting on the Wednesday. Not only will yours truly be giving his two penn'orth on how the landscape looks in the UK for wine companies, but we'll also have Troy Christensen (president of Constellation Australia and Europe), Simon Thorpe (managing director of Negociants UK) and Daniel King (COO of mySupermarket-Insights) balancing out my ramblings with their knowledgeable insights.
Admission is free, but spaces are limited, so click here for details on how to reserve a place.
We look forward to seeing you.
It would appear that the folk at the UK arm of Carlsberg have this year found the 'gimmicky' drawer in the marketing office....
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day. Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed?...
After a 2014 it'll want to forget, Treasury Wine Estates has some good news....
The garden shed is usually home to some spiders, a lawnmower and a few half-empty paint tins. ...
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research