Blog: The just-drinks forums - talk to the world
Olly Wehring | 6 March 2007
As many of you already know – and, judging by the rising number of posts, quite a few of you already do – the forums have kicked off again on just-drinks, giving you the opportunity to talk with other drinks professionals about the issues that concern you.
The latest three subjects prove fascinating reading. Take a look here for one viticulturist's response to concerns that organic wine is falling well short of the grade.
Over here, meanwhile, is a post from Simon Waller, the VP of global sales for Supreme Corq, giving his side to the long-running debate about wine closures.
Meanwhile, here is a very interesting comment regarding the row over India’s spirits tax and how Scotland may be more complicit than it thinks it is.
Something for everyone, I feel – if you disagree, then you know what to do: Get posting!
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days....
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app....
just-drinks is now closed for the Easter weekend....
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team