Blog: The just-drinks forums - talk to the world
Olly Wehring | 6 March 2007
As many of you already know – and, judging by the rising number of posts, quite a few of you already do – the forums have kicked off again on just-drinks, giving you the opportunity to talk with other drinks professionals about the issues that concern you.
The latest three subjects prove fascinating reading. Take a look here for one viticulturist's response to concerns that organic wine is falling well short of the grade.
Over here, meanwhile, is a post from Simon Waller, the VP of global sales for Supreme Corq, giving his side to the long-running debate about wine closures.
Meanwhile, here is a very interesting comment regarding the row over India’s spirits tax and how Scotland may be more complicit than it thinks it is.
Something for everyone, I feel – if you disagree, then you know what to do: Get posting!
just-drinks is in Berlin this week for Bar Convent Berlin. Here's the second and final part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of Europe's most important dates in the alcohol...
just-drinks is in Berlin this week for Bar Convent Berlin. Here's the first part of Andy Morton's daily blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of Europe's most important dates in the alcohol indu...
Responding to criticism on social media is tough. You've got to engage the consumer without starting an argument and - ideally - get them on side....
Want to know how The Coca-Cola Co-backed Keurig Kold - released in the US yesterday - works?...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research