Blog: The just-drinks forums - talk to the world
Olly Wehring | 6 March 2007
As many of you already know – and, judging by the rising number of posts, quite a few of you already do – the forums have kicked off again on just-drinks, giving you the opportunity to talk with other drinks professionals about the issues that concern you.
The latest three subjects prove fascinating reading. Take a look here for one viticulturist's response to concerns that organic wine is falling well short of the grade.
Over here, meanwhile, is a post from Simon Waller, the VP of global sales for Supreme Corq, giving his side to the long-running debate about wine closures.
Meanwhile, here is a very interesting comment regarding the row over India’s spirits tax and how Scotland may be more complicit than it thinks it is.
Something for everyone, I feel – if you disagree, then you know what to do: Get posting!
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying....
It's Summer in the northern hemisphere and the beer festivals are in full swing. Even the famously secluded North Korea is letting its regulation-cut hair down with the Taedonggang Beer Festival, name...
Drinks companies that use celebrities and influencers to endorse products via social media could be in line for some rule changes....
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages