Blog: The just-drinks forums - talk to the world
Olly Wehring | 6 March 2007
As many of you already know – and, judging by the rising number of posts, quite a few of you already do – the forums have kicked off again on just-drinks, giving you the opportunity to talk with other drinks professionals about the issues that concern you.
The latest three subjects prove fascinating reading. Take a look here for one viticulturist's response to concerns that organic wine is falling well short of the grade.
Over here, meanwhile, is a post from Simon Waller, the VP of global sales for Supreme Corq, giving his side to the long-running debate about wine closures.
Meanwhile, here is a very interesting comment regarding the row over India’s spirits tax and how Scotland may be more complicit than it thinks it is.
Something for everyone, I feel – if you disagree, then you know what to do: Get posting!
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of t...
The global elite were in Switzerland last week for the World Economic Forum in Davos, the annual corporate huddle for the rich and powerful. The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, was there too, de...
With The Coca-Cola Co stealing yesterday's limelight with its new united marketing strategy for brand Coke yesterday, a Forbes interview with PepsiCo North America Beverages' new CMO, Seth Kaufman, sl...
It is a bold attempt to regain a measure of control in the ever-spiraling debate about sugar. But will The Coca-Cola Co's new marketing strategy - which for the first time ties all of the Coke family ...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research