Blog: The just-drinks forums - talk to the world
Olly Wehring | 6 March 2007
As many of you already know – and, judging by the rising number of posts, quite a few of you already do – the forums have kicked off again on just-drinks, giving you the opportunity to talk with other drinks professionals about the issues that concern you.
The latest three subjects prove fascinating reading. Take a look here for one viticulturist's response to concerns that organic wine is falling well short of the grade.
Over here, meanwhile, is a post from Simon Waller, the VP of global sales for Supreme Corq, giving his side to the long-running debate about wine closures.
Meanwhile, here is a very interesting comment regarding the row over India’s spirits tax and how Scotland may be more complicit than it thinks it is.
Something for everyone, I feel – if you disagree, then you know what to do: Get posting!
Last year was tough for The Coca-Cola Co. So staff in Atlanta won't be pleased to read that Pepsi has overtaken Diet Coke as the no. 2 soda brand in the US. ...
A bit of football fun for a Friday. Anheuser-Busch InBev has released the ad that will accompany its new Budweiser 'Dream Goal' campaign, that seeks to find the UK's best amateur goal. ...
No sooner had Anheuser-Busch InBev taken a gentle pop at the craft beer segment during February's Super Bowl, than the world's largest brewer has challenged the sub-category's target market in New Yor...
A few wry grins will have been raised in the offices of Dr Pepper Snapple Group today. ...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets