Blog: The Coca-Cola Co - now with added twist - video
Andy Morton | 29 May 2014
The Coca-Cola Co's ongoing “Share-a-Coke” campaign encourages consumers to buy the firm's flagship beverage for their friends. Its latest marketing ploy helps you make those friends in the first place – with a Coca-Cola bottle that can only be opened by two people.
One more example of the soft drinks industry getting interactive.
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co, Castel, Molson Coors and the cachaca sector....
Drinks distributor Major Brands is set to acquire fellow Missouri-based wholesaler Missouri Beverage Co (MoBev)....
There was a big focus on supermarkets and their Scotch offerings this week when a couple of own-brand malts scooped top awards at the International Wines and Spirits Competition (IWSC)....
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding....
Canada's Lassonde Industries has finalised its US$147.9m takeover of US juice maker Apple & Eve....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Coca-Cola Life, Australian Vintage, Pernod Ricard and BrewDog....
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire