Blog: TFWA 2008 - Because we can Cannes-Cannes
Olly Wehring | 22 October 2008
To celebrate my fifth anniversary at just-drinks this month, it would appear my paymasters are letting me off the leash next week.
From Monday (27 October) to Wednesday next week, I'll be attending the Tax Free World Association World Exhibition in Cannes, for the first time. Some of the stories I've heard about the week-long event have resulted in my eyes doubling in size, so I'm most excited at the first opportunity to see it first-hand.
If, like me, you'll be on the Cote d'Azur next week, and you'd like to meet up and gaze jointly in wonder at the bounties on display, or rather you'd like to discuss your company's current performance/future plans in a mature, adult way, drop me a line at email@example.com.
Now, where did I put my diamante cufflinks.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range