Blog: TFWA 2008 - Because we can Cannes-Cannes
Olly Wehring | 22 October 2008
To celebrate my fifth anniversary at just-drinks this month, it would appear my paymasters are letting me off the leash next week.
From Monday (27 October) to Wednesday next week, I'll be attending the Tax Free World Association World Exhibition in Cannes, for the first time. Some of the stories I've heard about the week-long event have resulted in my eyes doubling in size, so I'm most excited at the first opportunity to see it first-hand.
If, like me, you'll be on the Cote d'Azur next week, and you'd like to meet up and gaze jointly in wonder at the bounties on display, or rather you'd like to discuss your company's current performance/future plans in a mature, adult way, drop me a line at email@example.com.
Now, where did I put my diamante cufflinks.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World