Blog: TFWA 2008 - Because we can Cannes-Cannes
Olly Wehring | 22 October 2008
To celebrate my fifth anniversary at just-drinks this month, it would appear my paymasters are letting me off the leash next week.
From Monday (27 October) to Wednesday next week, I'll be attending the Tax Free World Association World Exhibition in Cannes, for the first time. Some of the stories I've heard about the week-long event have resulted in my eyes doubling in size, so I'm most excited at the first opportunity to see it first-hand.
If, like me, you'll be on the Cote d'Azur next week, and you'd like to meet up and gaze jointly in wonder at the bounties on display, or rather you'd like to discuss your company's current performance/future plans in a mature, adult way, drop me a line at email@example.com.
Now, where did I put my diamante cufflinks.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends