Blog: TFWA 2008 - Because we can Cannes-Cannes
Olly Wehring | 22 October 2008
To celebrate my fifth anniversary at just-drinks this month, it would appear my paymasters are letting me off the leash next week.
From Monday (27 October) to Wednesday next week, I'll be attending the Tax Free World Association World Exhibition in Cannes, for the first time. Some of the stories I've heard about the week-long event have resulted in my eyes doubling in size, so I'm most excited at the first opportunity to see it first-hand.
If, like me, you'll be on the Cote d'Azur next week, and you'd like to meet up and gaze jointly in wonder at the bounties on display, or rather you'd like to discuss your company's current performance/future plans in a mature, adult way, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, where did I put my diamante cufflinks.
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends