Blog: Techie talk talk
Chris Brook-Carter | 5 January 2005
Apologies to anyone who tried to get onto the site yesterday but couldn't. New Year gremlins struck and took us off-line for three hours or so - not a great start to 2005.
For the two of you out there who may be in the slightest bit interested, the answer I got from our technical team as to the reason for our absence was: "The fault was apparently caused by a CISCO card failing in the ISP data centre. This failed card brought down a rack of cards that, unfortunately, included ones servicing us. This is a type of outage that we are unable to do much about."
No doubt that has cleared up all the confusion...
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media....
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?...
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reportedly calling a halt to its Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer Bud Light campaign in the US....
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range